Need a good AC shop recommendation Greensboro NC.

Friendly format provided to inquire about automotive a/c systems.
Archived Forum

Moderators: bohica2xo, Tim, JohnHere, Dougflas, HECAT

TheGoldenCheetah

Need a good AC shop recommendation Greensboro NC.

Postby TheGoldenCheetah » Sat Aug 29, 2020 3:38 pm

Would appreciate all recommendations for good AC shops in the Greensboro NC area. Would even be willing to go as far as Raleigh. Thanks very much!
JohnHere

Re: Need a good AC shop recommendation Greensboro NC.

Postby JohnHere » Tue Sep 01, 2020 10:34 am

Lacking a response from someone on this forum who lives there, I'd look for a shop that specializes primarily in MVAC instead of tire shops and chain stores that do A/C work on the side. Might be worth asking friends, family, and neighbors, as well as checking with MACS and the BBB.
TheGoldenCheetah

Postby TheGoldenCheetah » Wed Sep 02, 2020 3:26 pm

JohnHere wrote:Lacking a response from someone on this forum who lives there, I'd look for a shop that specializes primarily in MVAC instead of tire shops and chain stores that do A/C work on the side. Might be worth asking friends, family, and neighbors, as well as checking with MACS and the BBB.

Thanks for the advice, appreciate your input. I have two places in mind - one of them will do the work. Just thought I'd see if anyone on here had a recoomended shop they liked. I should be good to go though with the shops I plan on using.
bohica2xo

Postby bohica2xo » Thu Sep 03, 2020 4:09 pm

Most people here do their own work, although sometimes we can tell you who to avoid...

Good luck in your search. As others have said, avoid tire shops - and any place adjacent to a junk yard.

Return to “Automotive Air Conditioning Forum”