Anyone know a good AC tech or Auto AC shop in Southeast or Southern Arizona?

Moderators: bohica2xo, Tim, JohnHere

GJHANS
Read the full article

Anyone know a good AC tech or Auto AC shop in Southeast or Southern Arizona?

Post by GJHANS »

I live in Safford Arizona and if you can recommend a tech or shop that is knowledgeable in evacuating and recharging AC systems (and even AC system repair), I would appreciate their contact information. If you don't know anyone in my area, Tucson or Phoenix might also work. I want to avoid shops that take short cuts, etc. I've had a few cases of bad luck regarding some work over my 50 years of driving. I appreciate any leads.

Thank you.
GJHANS

Re: Anyone know a good AC tech or Auto AC shop in Southeast or Southern Arizona?

Post by GJHANS »

GJHANS wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:04 pm I live in Safford Arizona and if you can recommend a tech or shop that is knowledgeable in evacuating and recharging AC systems (and even AC system repair), I would appreciate their contact information. If you don't know anyone in my area, Tucson or Phoenix might also work. I want to avoid shops that take short cuts, etc. I've had a few cases of bad luck regarding some work over my 50 years of driving. I appreciate any leads.

Thank you.
Edit: Would more people see my post if I placed it in the "Automotive Air Conditioning Forum"? If so, I could delete this post and post there, or maybe an administrator could do this if appropriate.
Tim
Site Admin

Re: Anyone know a good AC tech or Auto AC shop in Southeast or Southern Arizona?

Post by Tim »

AZ Auto Refrigeration has been around forever.
------------------------------
Please support ACKITS.com for your Auto A/C Parts and Tool needs.

Help Support the Forum
GJHANS

Post by GJHANS »

Tim wrote: Wed Apr 24, 2024 4:13 pm AZ Auto Refrigeration has been around forever.
Thanks, I noticed your signature includes Scottsdale and AZ auto Refrigeration is located in Tucson. Have you used their services?
Tim
Site Admin

Post by Tim »

No, and it's just a suggestion. I'm responding to people I know in the industry in the location you asked about.
------------------------------
Please support ACKITS.com for your Auto A/C Parts and Tool needs.

Help Support the Forum