What if air conditioning was suddenly banned worldwide?

Moderators: bohica2xo, Tim, JohnHere

paypayjaw
Read the full article

What if air conditioning was suddenly banned worldwide?

Post by paypayjaw »

What if air conditioning was suddenly banned worldwide?" Imagine a world where the luxury of cooling down in a hot car or building is taken away. How would society adapt to this dramatic change in comfort and convenience, and what alternative solutions might arise? This hypothetical scenario could spark discussion on the impact of air conditioning on modern life and the potential consequences of its absence.
Last edited by JohnHere on Wed Mar 13, 2024 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Corrected topic.
Within the domain of dusk, I move with caution, casting steps in the sands of time. ??? A voyager in soul, seeker of the arcane, I chart the uncharted with an air of enigma and a dash of daring.
Cusser
Preferred Member

Re: What if air conditioning was suddenly banned worldwide?

Post by Cusser »

paypayjaw wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:40 am What if air conditioning was suddenly banned worldwide?"
Immediate mass exodus from most of Arizona !!!

Actually, mass exodus of people and jobs from many parts of the world, worldwide chaos.
GJHANS

Re: What if air conditioning was suddenly banned worldwide?

Post by GJHANS »

Cusser wrote: Sat Mar 02, 2024 7:25 am
paypayjaw wrote: Thu Feb 29, 2024 11:40 am What if air conditioning was suddenly banned worldwide?"
Immediate mass exodus from most of Arizona !!!

Actually, mass exodus of people and jobs from many parts of the world, worldwide chaos.
Agreed. It was not until refrigerated air became more common that there was a migration to Southeastern USA (I suppose most of you already know that). I don't think a ban will occur. There would be too much political pressure against it.