Engine Size: 7.5L 460
Refrigerant Type: R-12
Country of Origin: United States
I am looking for recommendations for repairing the AC system on my 1989 Ford F-250 with the big 460 ci engine . It was repaired with a rebuilt compressor in 1995, lasted about 2 years, and has not worked since then. The truck has only 65K miles on it, and I have finally started using it daily. So I would like to get the ac working again. I want to do as much the work myself as possible.
1. What brand compressor do you recommend, or recommend that I avoid?
2. Should I change to R134a?
3. Should I replace the condenser?
4. Should I replace the evaporator?
5. Should I replace all the lines?
6. Any other recommendations?
We've updated our forums!
Click here to visit the new forum
Copyright © 2016 Arizona Mobile Air Inc.